Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello to the cities!

Like so many, I love food. I think about food a lot and there is little that I don't like about food, whether that means growing it, picking it out at a grocery store or farmer's market, cooking it or of course eating it. I don't like doing dishes (who does?) or chopping onions but otherwise, it's one of my top hobbies.
It's pretty much a toss-up between cooking and baking for me. I love making a stir-fry or or grilling something about as much as I love making a flourless chocolate cake or cookies. Many of the recipes will be Mexican-themed, based on my Mexican heritage, although more importantly I try to use as many fresh fruits and vegetables as I can (my wife and I have a farm share and a weekly supply of fresh, organic vegetables from area farms). I'm a bit of a health nut so there won't be much that's deep-fried. I don't cook, and rarely eat, beef or lamb.
Okay, that's enough. On to the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails